domenica 14 novembre 2010

Start to developing a game...

riplWhat I'm doing in these days? I'm working on Megaman X editor? I'm die? I'm nerding on facebook or something stupid? I haven't much free time, there is the school or the friends that call me every day :) and I'm not in my room with my pc, but when I'm here one of the few things that I do is... Visual Studio! XD
I'm doing a clone of a card-game of Final Fantasy VIII called Triple Triad... Hey wait, there is also Triple Triad Gold, do you forget it? Nope :P. I don't think that it's a bad porting but I'm prefer to recreating all for fun.

The develop was started 3 or 4 days ago. I never used DirectXs or tried to create a game and every time I encounter difficulties. I'm studying a lot of stuff from tutorials on internet or samples on official DirectX SDK and this require a bit of time and new tests. The animations are a bit jerky and the game can only show the first 5 cards on my deck but I'm able to show all cards of the game with respective point-values and the background color of the cards is dynamic (the other clones use twice cards, blue and red). On last year I've to big steps on programming world but I want to do more, works will never stop.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento